Initiation will be held on Wednesday, 12 August 2020
All Applicants for Advancement and Membership must first register with the League for the Convention and then check into the Dog House prior to 17:00 the Monday prior to the Supreme Growl.
The Honorable Mad Dog will hold the Initial Costs to a total of 50 Big Bones. This will include the 25 Big Bones deposit for the collar (which is refundable with the return of the collar) and the Initiation Fee.
However, this does not include the cost of "extra" items, such additional Dog Bones, T-Shirts, Patches, etc.
Applications for Advancement and Applications for Membership
Get your Applications for Advancement into your Pound and Pack Dog Robbers early, even if you're not sure you're coming. Then it will be on file when you show up.
- Bring a copy with you for safety sake.
- Applications for Membership must have the recommendation section completed and signed by the Detachment Commandant.
- Pups advancing to Devil Dog must have the Pound Endorsement.
- All Application for Advancement forms must have the Pack Dog Robber Endorsement, where there is a Pack.
- The Mad Dog and Witness signature lines are left blank.
- Make sure the Applications are filled out completely. This includes the medical disclaimer.
- Incomplete forms will be returned
The following apply to Membership and Advancement to the degree of Devil Dog at the Supreme Growl only(See Article I, Section 101, paragraph F of the MODD Bylaws).
Candidates for membership in the Order at the Supreme Growl must have a minimum of three (3) years MCL membership.
Pups advancing to Devil Dog at the Supreme Growl must have two (2) years as a faithful PUP.
Send all Degree Advancement and Membership Forms to:
PDD Steve Joppa
Honorable Kennel Dog Robber
8617 Knob Hill Court
New Port Richey, FL 34653-6727
All applications for Advancement and Membership must be in the Honorable Kennel Dog Robber's paws no later than 1 July 2020.